Search

Ads

Friday 2 November 2012

Mario Balotelli wants Jay-Zs phone number and a car race with him

 posted by paty
Sadly the Italian star isn’t interested in collaborating with the Jigga Man – he just wants to take him on in a car race.

Rapper TINCHY STRYDER has revealed Mario asked to set him up with Jay-Z when they designed a T-shirt together earlier this year.
Tinchy said: “When I first met him, he said to me, ‘I heard you know Jay-Z, have you got his number?’
“I said, ‘No I haven’t’ and he said, ‘Well the next time you see him, I want to race him.’
“Mario had just bought a new car and said if Jay-Z’s got a faster car then he’ll race him.”
“I’m not sure if Jay-Z even drives himself any more.”
Tinchy admitted he is still in contact with Mario – especially if the Manchester City star’s team suffer a bad result.
He said: “We catch up every now and then. He’s a cool guy.
“I’m a Man United fan so whenever City have a bad result, I’ll get in touch.”
He can’t be in that regular contact, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment